Dear Industry Colleague,
We at the Top of Virginia Building Association strongly encourage you to join the thousands of members of the home building industry that have banded together on the local level to provide safe, affordable housing for the citizens of the Commonwealth, and to protect the interests of the industry. As a member of the local home building association, you have the opportunity to work in governmental affairs, join committees that zero in on particular needs, and discuss problems of mutual concern with builders and associates members at meetings and planned activities. When builders and associates join the association, they take ownership in forming the future of our industry.
By joining on the local level, you automatically become a member of the Home Builders Association of Virginia (HBAV) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). A portion of your local membership dues is allocated to HBAV and NAHB. As a member, you have access to a wide variety of services offered by all three associations.
Just a few of the benefits of membership are:
• Powerful Advocacy-strong local, state and national legislative support.
• Critical News and Information-up to date industry information, when you want it and need it.
• Nationally Recognized Education Programs-Exposure to the Latest Building Products and Services.
• Membership Discounts–Your membership entitles you to discounts on insurance through Anthem, Workers Compensation Program, General Liability Insurance, and AFLAC. Also, discounts on car rentals, PCs, payroll services, overnight delivery, and much more.
• Access to Expert Advisors–Free instant access and advice from legal research staff, financial experts, regulation, and technical specialists.
• Networking Opportunities–Annual Golf Tournaments, Parade of Homes, Casino Night, Cash Party, and even our annual Trip to Richmond. Also, you have access to other Local, State and National Events.
We at the Top of Virginia Building Association hope you will join the over 225,000 industry professionals who are dedicated to protecting the housing industry. Whether you are a custom builder, a remodeler or a supplier your local association provides the resources that you need to succeed.
Please join the Top of Virginia Building Association today. If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Tilson Sinback at 540.665.0365 and get the ball rolling.
Rob Frogale, TVBA Board Liaison, Membership Committee